- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Month end preparation and review of various types of journals to ensure US GAAP compliant and working with local CFM to understand business events.
- Involved in the preparation of the P&L Dashboard and Balance Sheet report for the UKI Finance Director on a monthly basis.
- Perform monthly internal controls in compliance with Sarbox
- Quarter End reporting to Global – balance sheet deliverables.
- Account reconciliations and analysis for both US and UK GAAP compliant accounts.
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for Statutory Audit
- Provide accounting support to the Team Lead/Manager including responses to ad hoc requests
- Involvement in setting up and improving on accounting processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Accenture's business.
- Become a point of contract for the UKI Finance community.
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
- Ability to multi task and provide cross team support as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Strong team working skills
- Prior experience of SAP an advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable
- Min. 2+ years experience in an accounting environment, preferably in a practice environment
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.