- As our Junior Business Analyst, you will be hands-on in performing business level process analysis using accepted tools and methodologies as well as preparing functional specifications for process improvements. You will be a key link between “the business” and the data.
- As the successful candidate you will be responsible for analysing, documenting and proposing solutions to complex issues across our large-scale client contract. Our Credit Services engagement is a BPO contract which employees circa 800 employees globally. Our client is a large US multinational
- A key part of your role will be to pro-actively identify risks and issues in current processes. Through prompt identification of issues, it is hoped that larger problems can be avoided in the future. The role will give you exposure to senior management in the client’s and Accenture’s organization.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve our customers journey and to create efficiencies across our service offering.
- You will be responsible for analyzing our global teams performance and quickly need to perform root cause analysis should they be required.
- You will get the opportunity to collaborate with different business areas to understand their processes, deliver change, and monitor performance improvements. You will liaise closely with other teams as we look to look to deliver a “best in class” service that truly delivers for our client.
- Be able to truly understand data and make meaningful business insights.
- Be a self-starter who is shameless in identifying risks and issues.
- Become an expert on processes across our Credit Services BPO project
- Monitor performance & drive change
- Carry out costs benefit analysis and progress reporting to key stakeholders
- Use feedback from various teams to define opportunities for process and operational improvement.
- Build key relationships and collaborate with stakeholders around the business
- Undertake problem-solving analysis and root cause analysis with a view to creating efficiencies.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be results orientated
- Be able to work effectively and flexibly with Accenture Operations resources from different Accenture and client global locations
- Experience in a client facing role (2 years +)
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks and balance workload effectively against deadlines
- Flexibility around working hours required with interaction with the world wide time differences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results orientated
- Able to work effectively and flexibly with Operations resources from different Accenture and client global locations
- MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel – Expert
- SQL - Advanced
- Strong data visuilastion skills
- Understanding of analytical techniques and tools
- Knowledge of the Microsoft business
- Finance background
- English Language
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.