Mergers and Acquisitions Specialist
Location: EMEA supported from UK or Ireland/ Prague or Bratislava
Reports to: UKI S&CM Mergers & Acquisitions Lead
Summary of position:
The Sourcing Execution Specialist will work as a key member of the S&CM Mergers & Acquisitions Team on the Accenture Internal Account. Within this position the candidate will be responsible for supporting Merger & Acquisition tasks; independently managing these tasks within UKI region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to EMEA S&CM with Merger & Acquisition (M&A) activities.
- Collaborate effectively with Global M&A team/PMI Leads on new and existing acquisitions.
- Understand requirements of the business and work with key contacts from the acquired company providing guidance of policy and compliance.
- Identify areas of improvement to process and seek to implement best practice across EMEA
- Work closely with each country M&A single point of contact to understand local policies and engagement
- Pro-actively evaluate information to be able to “triage” acquisitions supplier base and determine next steps
- Work with the legal teams to support S&CM disposition process
- Collaborate and support S&CM to manage supplier disposition process and manage time bound requirements
- Provision of time bound updates to Master Vendor Listings and to Global M&A Team
- Identify and investigate issues, bringing them to an acceptable resolution for both the business/S&CM and supplier
- Work closely with Contractor Exchange to understand their process and requirements, facilitate these discussions with acquired company.