- Provide support to EMEA S&CM with Merger & Acquisition (M&A) activities.
- Collaborate effectively with Global M&A team/PMI Leads on new and existing acquisitions.
- Understand requirements of the business and work with key contacts from the acquired company providing guidance of policy and compliance.
- Identify areas of improvement to process and seek to implement best practice across EMEA
- Work closely with each country M&A single point of contact to understand local policies and engagement
- Pro-actively evaluate information to be able to “triage” acquisitions supplier base and determine next steps
- Work with the legal teams to support S&CM disposition process
- Collaborate and support S&CM to manage supplier disposition process and manage time bound requirements
- Provision of time bound updates to Master Vendor Listings and to Global M&A Team
- Identify and investigate issues, bringing them to an acceptable resolution for both the business/S&CM and supplier
- Work closely with Contractor Exchange to understand their process and requirements, facilitate these discussions with acquired company.
- Previous experience of procurement sourcing, knowledge of procurement policy & compliance
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organization/time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly understand the requirements and put a plan in place to manage/ mitigate risk
- Proven ability to be able to deliver against multiple requirements/projects, across several regions.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement operations and procurement systems such as Radix/ My Smartbuy and Ariba Sourcing is a plus
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint (advanced Excel skills is an advantage)
- There may be the need to travel, however this would be very rare.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.