- A minimum predicted 2:2 degree
- An interest in software engineering
- Knowledge of programming
- An ability to obtain and analyse information
- Strong teamwork skills
- Experience of adapting and learning in a continuously changing technology environment
- An eagerness to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve technology problems
- Strong problem-solving skills. For example:
- Break complex problems into parts and propose possible solutions
- Effective communications skills. For example:
- Listen to and accurately capture others’ ideas, feedback and concerns
- Ability to articulate ideas in a clear, simple and engaging manner
- A passion for innovation, discovery and trying new things
- Availability to work on different projects in different locations
- Paid overtime
- Generous annual leave allowance and 2 volunteer days
- External studies support and study leave
- Private healthcare
- Employee Share Purchase Plan: Accenture shares at a discount of up to 15%
- Pension from day one, matching contributions between 5 - 15% of your salary, depending on your age
- And more, which will be communicated to you when you receive your offer
- Work with some of the most advanced technologies on the market to develop industry-leading, specialist skills and help transform our clients’ businesses around the world.
- Create innovative technical solutions, that we’re renowned for and drive technology development programmes for deployment in a variety of environments.
- As well as understanding what our clients want to achieve, you’ll discover what’s possible within their existing framework and explore the best technologies to achieve the most impactful results.
- Work with onshore and offshore teams, you’ll take part in a number of challenging projects for a range of clients, across a variety of industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.