- A minimum predicted 2:2 degree or higher
- Experience or demonstrated interest in cyber security is an advantage
- Strong teamwork skills
- Proven adaptability and experience learning in a continuously changing technology environment
- An eagerness to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve technology problems
- An aptitude for solving problems; for example, breaking complex problems into smaller parts, before proposing potential solutions
- Effective communication skills; for example, listening to and accurately capturing others’ ideas, feedback and concerns, plus the ability to articulate ideas in a clear and engaging manner
- A willingness to push yourself outside of your comfort zone to discover something new. Therefore, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn is key
- A desire for self-improvement
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work on a diverse range of projects in various locations
- Develop innovative defences tailored to each client's industry and unique business goals.
- Mitigate known risks and pre-empt unknown threats to safeguard data, networks, people and assets.
- Strengthen your credentials as part of a global powerhouse of 5,000+ security specialists.
- Enjoy the freedom of a start-up environment, backed by access to Accenture's world-class resources.
- Use your business consulting acumen to collaborate with our clients to design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
- Help our clients analyse problems, work with technical partners such as Symantec, Oracle and HP.
- Understand a client’s security architecture and assist with the implementation and management of new security systems.
Applications to our 2020 Graduate Programme open on 2nd September 2019. Please visit our website for full details. The deadline for applications is October 31st, 2019. When completing your Headstart application, tell us as much as you can about your skills, experience and interests to build a detailed profile. The information will help us determine your compatibility with Accenture.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we encourage you to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Dedicated training in our Technology Centre in one of our international core schools, followed by advanced cyber-security specialist training related to your role. We will support you as you develop your skills, gain industry certifications and engage in formal and informal leadership development opportunities.
- Through your project work, you will learn to design a plan of action for ongoing training using an extensive range of Accenture training resources, including our global learning portal.
- Paid overtime
- Generous annual leave allowance and 2 volunteer days
- External studies support and study leave
- Private healthcare
- Employee Share Purchase Plan: Accenture shares at a discount of up to 15%
- Pension from day one, matching contributions between 5 - 15% of your salary, depending on your age
- And more, which will be communicated to you when you receive your offer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.