Job Title: Centre for Innovation - Lead Workshop Designer
We are designers, ukulele players, doctors and dancers. We are doing thing that matter for lives, cities and robots. We want to build a work environment where people are happy, productive and collaborative.
We're looking for a Lead Workshop Designer to join our Innovation Experience Team. Our team co-creates with our clients to transform their problem statements into engaging and immersive design solutions. Our working environment is open, collaborative and interactive with customers, colleagues and ecosystem partners. Our experimental culture combined with a disruptive brief will ensure that together we make major societal impacts.
Are you ready to bring your business experience and experiential design skills into action and join top innovators making a global impact?
What you will be doing:
You will be part of the team that explores, provokes, discovers and builds innovation with Accenture, our customers and with our ecosystem partners. Reporting to the Innovation Experience Lead
- Work with clients and internal Accenture teams to develop agendas for an innovation experience, or in some cases, establish a longer term schedule of workshop events to suit a client’s needs. Including:
- Working with our clients to define their problem statement
- Designing immersive experiences through research and collaboration with colleagues that turn talking into making be able to bring our guests to work with the design and development teams and see their ideas brought to life and prototyped live
- Leading and mentoring a team of designers and creative technologists
- Managing the development, communication and delivery of Innovation Experiences
- Facilitating and hosting dynamic customer experiences that are inspirational and provocative;
- Managing event production, including pre, day-of, and post activities.
- Researching and suggesting new formats for agendas and workshop materials
- Gathering feedback
- Create and maintain relationships with Accenture's Innovation Network leads to exchange best practices for preparing and conducting events. Connect to the best of what we do around the world and build our network
- Continuously research on technology that can improve the innovation experience and make recommendations for tech upgrades
- Showcase the scale and quality of the work taking place in the Centre so that we are bringing people to participate and co-create in an atmosphere where industry leaders and innovators are conducting cutting edge research on a daily basis
- Foster creativity and innovation in our team and support the overall development of the teams skills and atmosphere
Key skills required:
- Minimum BA Degree
- 5 years+ business experience with proven problem solving abilities
- Experience working with large multi-national companies
- Extensive workshop design and facilitation experience
- Concept Ideation: Create innovative concepts through processes that encourage free thinking and creativity without boundaries
- Graphic design and multimedia production skills
Nice to have:
- Have worked in a fast paced start-up environment
- An understanding of psychology behind team dynamics / workforce effectiveness
- Consulting experience
- Design thinking experience or similar
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
CFI- Domain Experts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.