PMO Analyst – Scalable Innovation
The Dock, Dublin 2
The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, where designers, doctors, visionaries and makers are doing things that matter for people, places and robots. Located in the heart of the Dublin Docklands in a connected, state-of-the-art workspace designed for creativity, collaboration and fun.
We are looking for a PMO Analyst to join our growing team. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients, customers and ecosystem partners. Our experimentation culture, combined with a disruptive brief empowers us to break future ground.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of a team that provides project management and delivery skills across the extensive portfolio of innovation projects within The Dock. Collaborating with our clients, designers, software engineers and business subject matter experts, we take concepts and applications on the journey from idea to reality solving real-life problems across multiple industries. As a PMO Analyst you will;
• Exhibit curiosity & a desire to learn about portfolio management & project execution, from initial concepts to delivery of assets
• Work closely with the PMO lead to monitor and control critical elements of project health such as project investments, risks, stage gate transitions, resources and deliverables.
• Co-ordinate and implement key processes that support the team’s portfolio of projects
• Work with teams across the Dock to communicate and amplify our stories and work
• Support with the creation of bespoke or novel approaches and solutions to the unique challenges of the team – including suggesting new ways of working, processes, systems, and approaches that will streamline our work and maximise impact.
• Create clear & concise reports, documentation and trackers that can be used by senior team members in decision making & information sharing.
• Co-ordinate, structure and prioritise your workload to ensure you meet the demands of the role and enable yourself to work at an independent level.
• Ensure that the team is carrying out best practice relating to regulatory activities such as GDPR and client data protection.
• Become proficient in the various systems that are utilised by the PMO – Power BI, MS Dynamics, Confluence etc so that you can extract data and provide information to our team and across the organisation.
• Support the core team in meeting the demands of a versatile and dynamic workplace where no two days are the same.
• Co-ordinate key team meetings to ensure an effective flow of communication between the core team and the projects – e.g. plan agenda’s, co-ordinate speakers to present on key issues, keep sessions on track and ensure attendance.
• Identify and raise issues to the appropriate team members at the appropriate time
• Communicate clearly and concisely, using appropriate detail for the audience and setting, within and outside of your core team
• Build a diverse network across project teams, The Dock and previous project stakeholders to share ideas, lessons learned, and best practices and encourage collaboration within The Dock and the wider Accenture Community
• Develop an understanding of the Dock’s purpose, value model, services & offerings
• Must be seeking fast-paced career prospects and open to taking on responsibility early in your career
Your skills and qualifications
• Have a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent from a relevant discipline
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks & work with schedules while remaining focused on team goals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal abilities
• Experience of working in teams
• Must be comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to change
Nice to haves
• Experience in a fast-growing start-up environment
• Certification & experience of Agile delivery (CSM, SPO)
• Project management certification (PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2 etc)
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics and/or Power BI
• Experience of agile delivery tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.