Senior Business Analyst – Scalable Innovation
The Dock, Dublin 2
The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, where designers, doctors, visionaries and makers are doing things that matter for people, places and robots. Located in the heart of the Dublin Docklands in a connected, state-of-the-art workspace designed for creativity, collaboration and fun.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our growing team. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients, customers and ecosystem partners. Our experimentation culture combined with a disruptive brief empowers us to break future ground.
Are you ready to join top innovators making a global impact?
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of a team that provides project management and delivery skills across the extensive portfolio of innovation projects within The Dock. Collaborating with our clients, designers, software engineers and business subject matter experts, we take concepts and applications on the journey from idea to reality solving real-life problems across multiple industries.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will
- Drive and deliver owned tasks within the schedule and timelines agreed with innovation lead and stakeholders
- Support the Project Innovation Leads across full lifecycle of projects. Examples include agile ceremonies, workshops, project status meetings, PMO activities, content generation
- Support the innovation lead and key stakeholders in assessing project goal and identifying high-level requirements; identification and resolution of issues
- Question and understand the context of the project being tackled from Client, Accenture, Client Account Team / ACN Business Unit and End-User perspectives, ensuring the best possible approach and outcome
- Identify root causes of issues through structured analysis of patterns and trends. Synthesize, distil and reconcile key findings from complex sets of information to identify trends and potential issues.
- Execute on high quality deliverables that are ready to be shared with senior stakeholders with minimal supervision.
- Adopt methods, tools, and best practices to avoid rework and improve productivity
- Communicate clearly and concisely, using appropriate detail for the audience and setting. This may include presenting to clients and senior stakeholders
- Proactively address potential misalignment between members of team and wider stakeholders
- Coach through being a Supervisor to 1-2 junior team members
- Build a diverse network across project teams, The Dock and previous project stakeholders to share ideas, lessons learned, and best practices
- Liaise with other work streams to communicate the variety of projects, create interest and encourage collaboration within The Dock and wider Accenture Community
- Exhibit understanding of the Dock’s value model and services, offerings, and relevance to clients
Your skills and qualifications
Have a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent from a relevant discipline
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals
Proven delivery track record in managing/supporting business projects and stakeholders
Experience in requirements gathering and documentation
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience of agile delivery tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
Strong relationship building and interpersonal abilities, including senior stakeholders
Proven ability to be proactive and suggest new ideas / initiative that you then drive out
Proven ability to not just start but to complete tasks and objectives to a high standard
Must be comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to change
Experience in a fast-growing start-up environment
Certification & experience of Agile delivery (CSM, SPO)
Project management certification (PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2 etc)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.