Job Title: Marketing Manager, Local Campaigns
Career Level: 7 - Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join Accenture Marketing and Communications in Ireland to lead the Local Campaigns team.
The Local Campaigns team works with the business leadership to understand their priorities and is responsible for the design and delivery of locally relevant strategic marketing communications campaigns that support these objectives. A key requirement is the localisation of global campaigns to drive to drive brand awareness, consideration and preference for Accenture in the local market.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing (Ireland), the successful candidate will design, manage and execute integrated marketing communications campaigns which promote Accenture’s brand and capabilities in the marketplace.
As a senior member of the Accenture Ireland Marketing & Communications team, you will work closely with internal teams including Media & Analyst Relations, Brand Local Reputation, in-house and external creative agencies, as well as UK and global M&C colleagues.
You are an experienced, creative marketing manager with a proven track record of designing and driving strategic marketing communications campaigns, ideally with previous experience in professional services or a B2B environment.
You are highly organised, a self-starter and experienced in the delivery of digitally-enabled and traditional marketing tactics (events, sponsorships, conferences) to achieve strategic objectives.
You are adept at building relationships across the organisation including the highest level of leadership and have the ability to influence executives through your stakeholder management skills and executive-level presence.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in leading a team, highly proactive with a flexible and collaborative work style.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support business growth through the design and delivery of creative, targeted and effective multi-channel marketing communications campaigns
- Work in close collaboration with the business and M&C colleagues to drive client engagement and preference for Accenture
- Identify suitable opportunities including sponsorships, industry events and speaking engagements to position our business leaders in the marketplace
- Project manage priority campaigns and events while identifying opportunities for amplification and cross-promotion with appropriate external partners, and other internal functions and areas of the business
- Design and execute integrated campaigns across a variety of channels and platforms, including: content marketing, digital, social media, traditional media, event management, and internal channels
- Track marketing performance and campaign results to ensure ROI, determine insights and propose recommendations to optimise future activity
- Manage budget and resources where applicable
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships such as suppliers and creative agencies
Experience and skills required
- 7+ years professional marketing and communications experience ideally in professional services or a B2B environment
- Strong project management, team leadership and development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a proven ability to write compelling content for different channels and audiences e.g. clients, candidates and employees
- Ability to build credibility with a large network of key stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Resourceful approach to problem solving and ability to propose creative solutions
Education - Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.