- Supporting various editorial operations of Accenture.com including page/content governance and maintenance, and helping manage operations of the Accenture.com home page in the US and other geographies;
- Ensuring editorial excellence across the site including review/oversite of content, ensuring quality and clarity of writing, and guidelines on the site.
- Content Maintenance and Governance
- Support the page maintenance process to ensure content is relevant and timely; work closely with SEO team and site management; maintain tracking of pages
- Support the development and execution of the permanent (evergreen) page governance framework
- Home Page
- Develop intake process for content on the home page
- Engage with analytics team to track performance of content on the home page; develop and share recommendations based on performance results
- Maintain editorial calendar for US home page; include forecasted updates; include historical content and performance
- Liaise with digital team colleagues and content owners across marketing to maintain pipeline/view into new content development
- Work with Geographic leads to ensure priority markets are aware of critical content and what is being promoted on the Global home page
- Work closely with Geography leads to share learnings and best practices for the home page
- Develop and maintain tracking of content being served on the country home pages
- Support the development and execution of a framework and strategy for translation of content
- Review high-profile content for re-write needs, including tweaking headlines and abstracts.
- Ensure alignment of major themes/tags and underlying content (in site search and other functionalities)
- Monitor site search results and help visitors find what they are looking for
- Work with analytics and personalization/testing teams to develop data-driven best practices and recommendations.
- Recognize and share best practices and best examples of storytelling on the site.
- Broad understanding of global business environments and the role digital marketing plays in this environment.
- Demonstrated writing skills, specifically in digital roles.
- Deep understanding of and ability to apply integrated marketing concepts, branding, and digital content experience design across multiple channels and audiences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in virtual environments. Demonstrated ability to educate, inform and influence others.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. Strong project-management and organizational skills. Significant attention to detail.
- Ability to influence highest levels of leadership within Accenture’s large, matrixed organization through relationship-building and strong executive-level presence.
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
- Experience managing and working with agencies, suppliers and vendors
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders groups with varying incentives and goals.
- Experience with business-to-business marketing and large, complex programs a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Accenture.
- Comfortable working with colleagues in various geographic locations and an ability to be effective in a virtual environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.