Job Title: Marketing Specialist-Local Campaigns(Accenture IRL)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Accenture Marketing and Communications in Ireland as part of the Local Campaigns team.
The Local Campaigns team works with the business leadership to understand their priorities and is responsible for the design and delivery of locally relevant marketing communications campaigns that support these objectives.
A key requirement is the localisation of global campaigns to drive to drive brand awareness, consideration and preference for Accenture in the local market.
You will be an experienced marketing professional, ideally with previous experience working in professional services or a B2B environment. You are highly organised, a self-starter and experienced in developing and executing digitally-enabled and traditional marketing tactics (events, sponsorships, conferences).
You must be a team player, with the ability to work with minimal supervision and be adept at building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
As a member of the broader Accenture Ireland Marketing & Communications team, you will work closely with internal teams including Media & Analyst Relations, Talent Brand, Local Reputation, in-house and external creative agencies, as well as UK and global M&C colleagues.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support business growth through effective, targeted marketing activity that promotes the Accenture brand and capabilities
- Managing and monitoring of local social media channels, overseeing their content outputs on a day-to-day basis, including listening, engagement and publishing, and partnering with other channel owners to incorporate local efforts across the wider organisational landscape
- Curate and create content that showcasing the best of our people, work and culture; such as blogs, testimonials and videos
- Event management from client roundtables to major industry conferences
- Monitor latest industry trends and competitor activity
- Track marketing performance and campaign results
- Manage budget and resources where applicable
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships such as suppliers and creative agencies
Experience and skills required
- 5 years professional marketing and communications experience ideally in professional services or a B2B environment, with a substantial focus on social media
- In-depth knowledge of latest social media trends, techniques and tools
- Strong understanding of both social strategy and execution for campaigns, events and real-time activations
- Strong written and verbal skills and a proven ability to write for different channels and audiences e.g. clients, candidates and employees
- Experienced in the design and delivery of high-quality corporate events
- Ability to build credibility with a large network of key stakeholders, including highest levels of leadership
Education - Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.