This is a customer centric role focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving the results of digital marketing campaigns made by Small to Medium Business (SMB) customers of a global Fortune 500 company. Success in this position requires someone keen to work in a fast paced and challenging environment- someone whom will go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations. You will be supporting the customers via telephone, live chat and email so excellent communication skills is a must.
• Provide multilingual customer support and advice to SMBs based in Europe, Middle East and Asia through different channels – live chat, email and phone
• Responsible for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support and by demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
• Solve technical issues which are facing customers to ensure the customer is getting full use of the product
• Give accurate analytics to customers on request
• React quickly and efficiently to complex queries
• Work with business customers to identify their growth / marketing plans and give advice on how to implement the product to achieve them
• Be an advocate of our organisation and strive to exceed in customer satisfaction ratings
• Provide product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
• Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple business customers
• Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
Skills and Experience:
• Experience working in a customer centric environment
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Prior experience in working with analytics or billing would be beneficial
• Minimum of 1 year’s prior work experience in the marketing or technology sector is desired
• Able to deal with and solve complex queries
• Familiarity with online advertising and social media products
• Fluency in English AND full fluency in Dutch language
• Exceptional grammar and the ability to construct emails efficiently
• Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to act quickly on given directions
• Has an interest in Marketing / Advertising • Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
• Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
• Resolves customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
• Self-driven with strong attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to conclusion
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Digital Rights Operations Trainer
Business Process Specialization
Posted 4 days ago
Customer Service Agent- Fluent French
Business Process Delivery
Posted 5 days ago
Risk - Senior Agent
Business Process Delivery
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.