People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering.
They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Engagement professionals develop and execute engagement strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee life-cycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
- Support the development of an engagement network within the organization
- Business Interlock between Training, Corporate Citizenship, Wellness, Recruitment, Reward and Recognition, Engagement, and Career progression
- Manage a Structured Rewards & Recognition Initiatives with proper governance with Operations
- Implement and manage People events to ensure events are scheduled, advertised, well organized timorously (PAG, Operation events, Great Place to work)
- Drive engagement activities from global initiatives
- Assist with logistics of all meetings related to People actions (Skip level meeting, How ya doing sessions, Capability development sessions)
- Create and Manage all Marketing and Communications – Newsletters, Bulletin Boards, Emails, Posters etc
- Assist with analytics of people engagement scores from surveys, and collaborate with the leadership to close the gaps
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Psychology/Social Science
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Business Operations
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.