- Main point of contact for Ireland
- Manage and coordinate all fire wardens and first aiders
- Training coordinator for Health and Safety
- Ensure all H&S equipment is maintained – order and maintain stock when required
- Manage corrective action plans for all sites
- Fire Drill POC and coordinator
- Provide employees with a local point of contact for health and wellbeing issues
- Protects employees from accidents and ill health
- Prevention and control of workplace risks
- Assists with safety standards
- Communicate key health, safety and environmental messages
- Assist Environmental team and relevant suppliers in compiling waste statistics
- Support all communications regarding environmental items such as signage, community emails and other media
- Encourages eco–engagement within the offices
- Carry out quarterly workplace inspections to ensure housekeeping is maintained to a reasonable standard
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and contractors to ensure provision of effective services in compliance with H&S standards e.g. security, mail & reprographics, cleaning, M&E and other support services
- Support all location audits as required by location and in conjunction with suppliers to meet SLAs
- Ensure controlled departmental process for assigned services are created and maintained and oversee regular reviews to ensure opportunities for improvement are applied and that they remain up to date, efficient, effective and relevant to the customer service offering
Customer Relationship Management
- Escalate issues to the Location Services CL9 as appropriate
- Identify and build good working relationships with key customers and suppliers
- Provide operational cover as required.
Workplace Solutions Skills Requirements
- IT Applications – MS Office, EMS
- Customer Service –2 years previous experience, min
- Drive and Motivation
- Information Seeking
- Planning & Org
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.