Digital Rights Operation Agent
Overall purpose of job
The person will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it adheres to the client’s policies.
• Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
• Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond to or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by include but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture
• Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
• Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
• Assigned and accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
• Escalates issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
• Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
• Addresses most non-routine issues
• Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics
• Responsible for activities assigned by the Operations Manager
• Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience in a professional work environment
• Fluent in English. Language test will be carried out
• Previous legal experience/studies
• Previous content review experience
• Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Results & detail oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Can critically assess content strictly against client policies
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or
national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.