- Contract: Permanent
- 40 hours a week with flexible start time (between 7am and 10am) agent's choice.
- 5 days a week including some weekend work
The primary role of this position is to review certain types of compliance screens such as sanctions screening, “know your customer” screening, as well as potentially reviewing and monitoring transactions and activities to determine whether potential suspicious activity exists. This position may analyze customer relationships, documentation, activity patterns, and transactions to detect potential suspicious activity through the monitoring systems to identify potential regulatory, or terms of service violations by customer. Specifically, when items have been identified to potentially be outside of expected norms, the analyst will escalate to management cases requiring further investigation.
- Sanctions screening and document verification
- Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information
- Review policies and procedures, regulatory compliance training for compliance with applicable laws and regulations including Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)/ Her Majesty Treasury (HMT), suspicious activity reporting (SAR) and know your customer (KYC) regulations
- Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
- Maintain records, prepare filings and reporting information and metrics to be presented to management
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-role training and classroom training
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrate understanding of the client’s business needs or market and maintains high client satisfaction ratings
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
- Solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 12 months experience in customer service
- Strong Microsoft Office, internet, and computer skills.
- Experience in compliance, fraud, or risk analysis.
- Experience in finance or banking
- Experience in sanction screening, Know Your Customer (KYC), document verification (IDs, bank details, company registries)
- Superior analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Familiarity and passion for Social Media
- Willingness to learn new processes
- Willingness to work with sensitive, adult, and controversial content
- Results & detail-oriented
- Strong communication/organizational skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.