The role is to manage a small team of multi-lingual team Quality Analysts to deliver quality assurance at the highest level. The QA Lead will represent the team in client communications and provide all levels of support and liaison for the client as necessary. Primary responsibilities are to be the delivery centre’s main point of contact and act as the single point for escalation on urgent issues. Responsible for team’s performance against quality SLA’s, quality of service, and will be required to work closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of new process incubation, induction and process improvement. You will be responsible for promoting and maintaining a high-performance culture and great place to work.
- Lead root cause and other data analysis for the regional delivery centre
- Drive and manage regional initiatives
- Lead the QA team in problem prevention and continuous improvement projects
- Identify improvement opportunities within the Operation Team
- Monitor and Measure teams’ quality performance against defined criteria as part of the quality framework
- Work closely with the training team to highlight quality and performance areas for focus, to feed into their training program
- Lead calibration exercises with other regional QA Leads
- Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring
- Continuous improvement strategies and ideas, including new process incubation and induction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to express ideas and concepts both orally and in writing, recognizing the audience and communicating appropriately
- Consistently drive quality and best practices at the highest level within the region
- Act as client escalation point of contact for QA process questions, issues and resolution
- Act as a senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA evaluations
- Contribute to the QA Team’s development and share knowledge within the team
- Administer the QA issue repository and ensure all escalations are properly addressed
- BA or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in leading small teams
- 2+ years of work experience working within a QA capacity
- 2+ years of work experience in a Service Desk or Call Centre
- Fluent (C1 Level) in English and native in 1 other language
- Ability to identify operational opportunities for improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients
- Use appropriate mannerisms/behaviour when interacting with client groups and/or end-users
- Communicate comfortably with Accenture management or client points of contact.
- Escalate conflicts in a timely manner to appropriate personnel
- Participate and lead in analysing operational opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to the appropriate teams for action
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork
- Service Delivery and Target Driven environment
- Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours and different locations
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery. Candidate will need to stretch during peak / critical service delivery periods
- Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.