The Senior Trainer is responsible for the execution of day-to-day training activities, primarily new joiner onboarding training, and other training initiatives to drive performance. He/she will be tasked to assist other activities supporting the day to day training as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct training classes, including but not limited to onboarding training waves
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of client product and tools and training methodologies & concepts
- Hold and report on go-live assessments for all new joiners
- Provide feedback to participants on progress and assessment results
- Motivate, support and encourage new joiners and the training team
- Analyse training metrics to identify training needs / improvement areas and present to client
- Work with training and quality team to create and execute a targeted training plan
- Evaluate training by measuring effectiveness of training to role
- Work with multiple stakeholders (including client stakeholders) to drive innovation, continuous improvements and initiatives to benefit the client and Accenture
- Attend training syncs internally and externally with client
- Have line / people management responsibilities for trainers
- Support the Global Training Lead in the execution of all initiatives
- College Graduate with minimum 2 years training experience
- Deep knowledge and experience of training methods, tools and techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to simplify complex information
- Ability to present to a variety of audiences
- Proven ability to master a full training cycle
- Have technical proficiency in range of applications
- Ability to self-reflect and strive for improvements
- Ability to demonstrate empathy
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong people management skills and ability to lead a team, adding a positive attitude and business focus. Also be a strong team player for the broader teams and collaborate effectively
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to ramp up quickly
- Strong client focus and demonstrate professional client interactions
- Strong project management skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.