Social Media Account Executive
Amazing opportunity for someone driven by sales and marketing and passionate about social media
What your day will look like:
- Uplift revenue by providing consultative advice to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow their businesses across multiple channels - chat, email and phone
- Manage a portfolio of SMB clients with responsibility for growing revenue
- Demonstrate the value of our SMB advertising solutions
- Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products
- Take responsibility for helping SMB clients drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support
- Provide vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
What we’d love from you:
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Focus on delighting SMB clients by driving the right product adoption for the right client
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Sales aptitude; exhibiting ability to empathize with customer and meet targets
- Ooze consultative selling and customer empathy all the time
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to ramp up quickly
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.