Looking to kickstart your career with a social media giant and gain valuable tech and customer care experience? We’re looking for innovative and passionate people to join our team in Dublin 3 with full training provided!
As an agent on the Developer Operations Policy team you will be responsible for handling app and developer related core work flows (compliance, appeals etc.) as well as supporting non-sensitive work (e.g. sorting user data reports and identifying those that require a deeper review).
What your day would look like
- Handling multiple workflows while consistently meeting targets
- Engaging with policy and operational issues.
- Using your problem-solving skills to take enforcement action based on information provided about developers and their apps.
- Reviewing and identifying reports that need to be further assessed
- Manage and regularly review case queues & follow-up on open tickets
- Review issue details and analyze, determine and resolve issues with a high level of accuracy
What we'd love from you
- Familiar with and user of social media products
- Experience is a similar environment preferred (not essential)
- Experience in the online privacy space & online operations (not essential).
- Attention to detail is a must to ensure the quality of work is accurate
- Motivated, with excellent time management and multi-talking skills
- Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
- Fluent English speaker as well as Written Skills
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change and ability to take initiative (new functionality, changing policies)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.