- Project management of multiple software asset management and compliance reviews
- Develop and maintain strong collaboration with key c suit executives
- Negotiate terms of agreement with customers
- Create and distribute tailored management reporting
- Manage budget spend and forecast volume and time of project complication
- Update and own multiple engagement opportunities in CRM
- Continuously drive process improvement initiatives within the wider team
- Govern data/documentation quality and adherence to client policy and regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing conflict and negotiating resolution
- Project Management expertise
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work well with teams and build strong working relationships
- Demonstrates flexibility in fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at one time
- Sense of personal accountability and self-motivation
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Understanding of commercial scale IT infrastructure / service providers hosting solutions
- Software licensing knowledge and/or certifications
- Additional European language
- Experience in a sales environment
- Working with remote/virtual project team environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.