- Helping to meet our business demand of hiring more than 100,000 people per year around the world spanning across levels, skills, diversity and geographies – with special focus on passive candidates.
- Working with Recruiting and our Technology teams to research and pilot new tools and technologies
- Work with all of Brand and M&C teams to try new and differentiated marketing initiatives
- Confidently counsel and influence senior stakeholders; establish oneself as partner to the business, human resources and recruiting
- Work across all geographies
- Be strategic and proactive – always keeping the candidate at the forefront
- Be bold – research and propose cutting-edge tools and technologies to reach candidates
- Be a coach, motivator, and communicator within Candidate Marketing and other Brand teams
- Lead integrated marketing efforts to drive Accenture's Next Generation of Recruiting Transformation across "Discover, Attract, Engage and Inspire" candidate lifecycle.
- Work with M&C, recruiting and HR colleagues globally and locally to implement, test, and optimize "transformation" activity
- Partner with Brand teams and Geographies on meeting Geos needs.
- Redesign, reimagine, enhance the recruiting process and candidate experience to attract and recruit “exceptional people to exceptional opportunities” at Accenture.
- Discover people in their natural habitat -- targeting people who may not be aware of Accenture or who are aware of Accenture but don’t see us a destination employer for their skillset
- To bring to life the talent brand throughout the candidate journey
- Work with research team when necessary to gain candidate insights.
- Work with selected geographies identified as pilots for Accenture’s Next Generation of Recruiting transformation initiative.
- Measure, learn and optimize initiatives and campaigns
- Facilitate collaboration and champion seamless integration across the entire Brand team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.