Campaign planning -Campaign planning -Campaign management -Content creation: long form -Content creation: short form -Content creation: thought leadership -Leadership presenceExperience: Minimum 4 years of experience in marketing, business development and/or communications, with strong experience in content and campaign development that supports primary and secondary research – ideally with a solid understanding of technology, business, industry consulting and outsourcing.
• Global perspective; strong business and industry acumen.
• Professionalism, integrity and self-confidence.
• Team player: Ability to manage and build relationships, negotiate and influence colleagues within Accenture's large, matrixed organization.
• Stakeholder management capability.
• Ability to think creatively to solve complex issues.
• Ability to work independently yet collaborate and integrate appropriately with other marketing & communications teams at Accenture and other areas across the company.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Exceptional project management, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
• Experience in overseeing the large-scale design and production of print publications and digital materials.
• Ability to develop, manage and adhere to budgets.
• Ability to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.