- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in managing people, projects and resources
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the copy team to give their best
- Ability to write concise, compelling copy, including short, clever taglines
- In-depth copy capabilities, both in the digital world and adding a human approach
- Confidence to work independently or in a group
- Significant industry experience
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
- Meticulous attention to detail
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Brainstorming campaign ideas with colleagues
- Familiarising yourself with the campaign and target audience, writing copy both long and short form and refining until approved (the copy could be for websites, blogs, web articles, invitations, video scripts etc.)
- Collaborating with our Creative team to make the work great
- Interacting with internal marketing clients and other members of the team
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
Please note, in order to consider your application, we do require a portfolio of your relevant work.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.