Desired Qualifications and Backgrounds:
• BSc or MSc qualified – Science, Engineering, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical related fields preferred
• 2+ years’ experience working in controlled environment within Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Bio-technology, Bio-medical or similar industries
• A passion for continuous learning and development, particularly in technology and data science skills
• Strong client-engagement skills gained, (ideally within a large global multinational where you have contributed to large-scale project implementation and deployment)
• Management or Technology Consulting experience with a continuous increase in responsibility and technical competence, would be a distinct advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Strong logical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to travel within the EU and globally, based on client demands
If you are interested in joining the digital lab of the future and join this unique team who are redefining the future of laboratory operations – apply now.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.