The role itself involves working as part of the Ireland network infrastructure team as the team leader. As a part of this role, you would be expected to manage the day-to-day operations and administration of Accenture's IT infrastructure across the Irish estate.
The candidate would be expected to take the lead role within a team of network engineers/administrators, managing IT network operations across the Accenture sites in Ireland. There is a requirement for this candidate to have good experience with network technologies and a firm understanding of how an enterprise network operates. The role also requires the candidate to have strong skills in areas of communication, especially pertaining to Client Relationship Management (CRM).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Dealing with the day-to-day requirements of the team to help prioritize workloads
• Setting up regular meetings with the team to receive/provide updates
• Reporting into a management structure
• Assisting with budgets and forecasting
• Being the first point of contact for any IT queries relating to infrastructure
• Helping to streamline existing IT processes
LAN, WAN & Voice Support
• Support Accenture’s network infrastructure, including but not limited to:
o Local Area Network (e.g. access switches, wireless access points, wireless controllers and cabling)
o Wide Area Network (e.g. core routers, firewalls, and 3rd party network links)
o Services (e.g. Skype for business devices)
• Ensure that all work carried out conforms to Accenture policies and standards
• Ensure that all network infrastructure equipment is asset tracked and records kept up to date
• Provide input into all required reports both scheduled and ad-hoc
• Work with the regional network teams to assist in remediations or new deployments
• Carry out other appropriate duties as required
• Follow the Incident and Problem Management (IPMT) process
• Having a familiarity around the ITIL framework
• Managing SLA’s within the team
• Managing P1 incidents
• Drive escalations and other key support processes
Delivering Customer Service Excellence
• Build effective relationships with customers, acting as a key point of contact, actively seeking out and responding to feedback in order to deliver a high level of customer service
• Build and maintain a strong rapport and on-going relationships with key individuals, for example:
o Accenture Workplace Solutions, Facilities Management Provider, Global Infrastructure Services for Accenture (ISA), the CIO organisation, Connectivity & Compute Services (CCS).
o Relevant third parties and suppliers
o Local leadership and business contacts
• Work with customer representatives to capture requirements
• Actively manage an issues resolution process to track issues and proactively problem solve to eliminate reoccurrence
• Ensure proactive involvement with relevant projects and initiatives to improve the impact on service delivery
• Understand the importance of Information Security Guidelines to increase awareness of Accenture’s Information Security Policy to enable the implementation of best practice in the workplace
Networking/Sharing Best Practice
• Actively connect to Accenture’s collaboration culture (e.g. set up a profile on Accenture Stream, join relevant Circles, use collaboration tools such as video conferencing/skype for business, etc.)
• Share knowledge with others in own team and wider workforce using the agreed Accenture collaboration tools (e.g. post and respond to questions that are in own sphere of expertise on the Accenture stream)
• Proactively collaborate with others in own team and the wider workforce to ensure delivering value to clients and to Accenture (e.g. act as a trusted advisor and make suggestions on the best way of delivering service in own area of expertise)
• Actively question how services are delivered, contribute ideas and work on any actions identified to improve service.
- Certification to Cisco CCNA and Juniper JNCIS -ENT is preferred
- Good knowledge and experience are required of:
- LAN/WAN protocols, technology, networking principles (for example VLANs, DHCP, DNS, routing, TCP/IP, UDP protocols)
- Cisco, Juniper and Aruba Architecture and equipment
- ITIL certification would be advantages
- Working with budgets/forecasting
- Team lead experience
- Client facing experience
- Hands-on experience of installing/configuring/ replacing network hardware
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.