This is an ideal role for someone passionate about customer service and social media and eager to jumpstart their career in a multinational organization.
What your day will look like
- Providing consultative advice to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow their businesses across multiple channels including online chat, email and phone
- Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain
- Offering your clients exceptional advice and product insight to improve their experience and ultimately, drive higher product adoption and spend.
- Provide pre and post-sales education for all self-service products
- Responsible for helping SMB clients drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients.
- Champion and produce encouraging stories for customers who have had success in growing their business by using our products and tools.
What we’d love from you
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs of the business and client.
- Have a positive helping nature with an enthusiasm for social media and client services.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to ramp up quickly
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: grammar, verbal, written, listening skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 12 months working in a service/customer service/sales organization or Marketing internship
- Fluency in written and oral English
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.