The Trainer is responsible for the execution of day-to-day training activities such as, new hire on boarding, cascading product updates of the project, conducting refresher sessions based on training analysis and other training initiatives to drive performance. He/she will be tasked to assist the Site Training Lead on tracking progress of training initiatives, evaluate accuracy of updates and reports and on boarding new Junior Trainers.
Senior trainers will also be involved on trainer improvement activities to ensure skills development.
- Timely completion of assign escalated disputes within the timeline
- Creation of project’s weekly assessment based on top error drivers and updates
- Provide weekly analysis on the weekly assessment result
- Facilitate training refresher sessions based on quality top drivers, assessment errors and updates
- Facilitate new workflow project
- Facilitate New Hire Classes and cross training
- Involved in the planning phase of activities for performance management initiatives
- Execute training activities under performance management initiatives
- Conduct real time audit/side-by-side with analyst
- Training material creation based on training-needs-analysis
- Attend training related syncs with clients
- Review and provide feedback on updated training materials from the client
- Stay updated with the project trends and tool enhancements
- Evaluate and sign off on weekly assessment report and email updates
- Track completion for training roll outs
- Facilitate culture deck training
- Onboard new trainers/junior trainers
- Represent training team on local weekly/monthly business review
- Creation weekly training performance report
- Conduct trainer observation to ensure training consistency
- Lead training meetings to address team’s help items and status check on weekly training activities
- Assist the site training lead on conducting 1:1 coaching sessions with the trainers
- Provides monthly Training Needs Analysis along with initiatives and recommendations
- College Graduate with 2-4 years of experience as a trainer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Client holidays are observed
- Cyclical work shift including work hours at night
- Overtime may be required
- Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoying challenging opportunities
- Ability to communicate in a dynamic environment throughout all management levels
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.