● Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
● Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
● Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
● Focuses, motivates and inspires the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
● Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
● Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
● Communicates deadlines and goals to team members
● Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
● Works on developing, measuring, and documenting improved efficiencies in workflow and system processes
● Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
● Delivers 1:1 conversations with Team members to address performance, work on development and any other item
● Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
● Interacts with Client answering enquiries and effectively handling Client’s ad-hoc tasks
● Works with flexibility to ensure achievement of SLA and Client’s satisfaction
● Understanding of client's QA and training requirements
● Understanding of QA and training related reporting
● Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
● Strong people management skills
● Cross functional collaboration skills
● Ability to multitask, especially in high pressure situations
● Speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills
● Leadership, Delivering Feedback and Coaching Skills
● Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
● Strong presentation skills
● Motivational Skills
● Strong Relationship Building
● Tenure of 2 years within Trust & Safety
● Minimum 2 years experience as Team lead in Trust & Safety
● Previous experience in managing QA processes
● Familiarity with training management
● Substantial previous experience in a client facing role
● Track record of building sustainable and efficient collaborations
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.