The PMO (Project Management Office) team is a key function that supports the Accenture Operations teams and management delivering at a client site.
The team provides support to the Service Delivery teams by optimising and operating a number of key processes that are essential to the smooth running of both the delivery and management of the account.
We are seeking a project manager to manage a variety of projects and facilities tasks such as asset management, space planning and health and safety reviews.
· Act as Point of Contact for Accenture with the Clients POCs, the Site manager and Client team
· Owns projects from beginning to end, eliminates obstacles and takes responsibility for getting results for our clients and our teams.
· Effectively communicates with client and project teams alike, from requirement gathering and expectation management, to communicating updates, challenges and solutions
· Responsible for space planning across all client office buildings, including planning and coordinating moves and reshuffles when needed
· Supports the operation across a variety of Facilities tasks, such as access to client sites or management of inventory
· Responsible for Health and Safety related tasks and projects
· BCP planning and maintenance
· 3+ years of project management experience in a fast paced environment
· Good level of Excel (intermediate level)
· Ability to work with reports and translate findings into actions
· Good decision making skills, “Can do” attitude and a level of autonomy
· Strong organisational skills and attention to details
· Good presentation skills
· Fluency in English (Written and oral)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Any knowledge of Facilities, health and safety or BCP processes an advantage
· Relevant 3rd level qualification – business, technology, other
· PMP Certified or similar qualification an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.