- Source potential candidates through multiple channels to generate a pipeline of the best technical candidates
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
- Screen Applications and conduct telephone interviews
- Engage candidates in the Accenture value proposition
- Utilise and update social media networks
- Provide support to the Recruitment Lead as required
- Devise and implement ways to attract passive candidates
- Leverage fresh and innovative practices to source great talent, and match them to the right opportunities.
- Great connector being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
- Build and manage a pipeline of candidates with niche skill sets
- Provide market trends information to Recruitment Lead and build market intelligence to support recruiting plans
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of sourcing in a fast paced professional services firm or recruitment agency
- Understanding of advanced search and engagement methodologies
- Understanding of Communications, Media and Technology industry
- Understanding of technical and language profiles
- Subject matter expertise in recruitment through social media channels
- Preferably experience of Taleo and CRM systems (such as Salesforce.com)
- Must be able to work well independently with a high level of responsibility
- Strong consultative, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, multitasking skills and effective project management skills.
- Minimum 2 years Sourcing experience
- Social Media and Boolean String search experience essential
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.