- Ability to work collaboratively across the finance organisation to achieve results.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge around tax, fixed asset and intercompany accounting.
- Strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong ownership mentality with initiative and high-quality work standard.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively - reliable with "can do" attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP a necessity.
- Fluency in English.
- Degree / Professional qualification.
- Preferably qualified/part qualified accountant. (ACA/CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven Project management experience.
- 5+ years of progressive Financial Accounting experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.