- Manage a high performing team of Account Managers
- Manage KPI's, ensure deliverables are exceeded and revenue is achieved
- Identify barriers and to improve productivity and success
- Develop, coach and manage your inside sales team to ensure operational excellence
- Focuses, motivates and inspires the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Conducts one to one’s with team members to assess performance against objectives.
- Carries out call evaluations on a weekly basis to ensure consistency and adherence to all regulatory requirements and best practice in customer engagement.
- Provides leadership, support and development to members of the team and builds on the strengths of the team members that drive optimum performance.
- Oversees and manages the day-to-day operation and workflow of the team in an organised and efficient manner.
- Creates a learning environment to ensure that the transfer of knowledge and insight occurs.
- Acts as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries
- Ensure that all client SLA targets are met, including aspects of: Meeting Client SLA’s, Performance Management, People Management, Transition Management, Other key roles (Recruitment, Quality Management, Policy communication etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.