- Establish and manage relationships with subsets of Accenture Strategy business stakeholders.
- Be fluent in the client issues underpinning their go to market approach and business plans.
- Leverage primary research and mine for secondary research and related analysis to deliver multiple pieces of thought leadership—in multiple formats -- each FY to support the differentiated positioning for Strategy
- Work with Strategy M&C leadership, business senior executives and writers to craft the final content pieces
- Be responsible for ensuring consistent and differentiated messaging through all internal and external assets related to each piece of thought leadership
- Be the ‘keeper of the story’ across Strategy and M&C overall to socialize those individual pieces of thought leadership
- Contribute to the ongoing identification of new topics for the annual thought leadership agenda.
- develop and lead the informational and internalization workstream around each piece of TL for our internal business stakeholders and M&C colleagues
- contribute to the decisions around promotion, monitor performance and resultant adjustments
- Embrace and enable an analytics mindset.
- Manage and motivate flexible, virtual project teams of marketing colleagues, writers, agencies and shared service members in a hard charging and outcome oriented environment.
- Manage program budgets
- Manage monthly and quarterly metrics reporting for programs
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.