- Build capabilities to strengthen our re-imagined Order to Cash services. Includes partnering with Accenture teams as well as third parties. Examples of capabilities include offering, analytics, AI, TfO, BE, RPAaaS, Sales & Solutioning and Alliance Partners.
- Provide guidance, review, and support to global sales pursuit teams to develop innovative solutions for clients. Sales support activities may include providing guidance on qualification, answering RFPs, assisting with sales materials, presenting in client presentations, reviewing solutions, assisting solution architects, etc. This will involve travel/in-person support as well as remote support for client meetings/orals.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to existing OTC delivery teams to improve operations. This involves partnering with multiple teams including technology, business excellence, analytics, solution architecture, and others.
- Keep current key Capability collateral, including Intelligent Delivery Solution elements, best practices, thought leadership, and sales collateral
- Manage a Capability Action Network for OTC globally to proliferate best practices throughout our global base. Key responsibilities include creating/maintaining a global community roster, planning and executing sessions, managing a global collaboration community.
- Develop thought leadership materials and POVs which may be used internally
- Leverage in-depth understanding of the Accenture Operations standard processes and processes in place across the broad delivery network to develop and improve the way we deliver Order to Cash services to our clients.
Basic and Preferred Qualifications:
- 10+ Years relevant work experience.
- Ability to work in ambiguous, high paced environment
- Expert level in at least two Order to Cash functions (eg Order Management, Billing, Collections, Credit Management or Cash apps) and experience on the remaining functions
- Experience with ACN OTC applied intelligence assets
- Experience and comfort working with senior level clients
- Experience supporting sales efforts including due diligence, client presentations, or RFP response
- Experience in delivering the OTC services on a consultancy basis or as BPS
- Experience with minimum three clients from different industries
- Experience creating high quality material
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Macros, MS office (PPT and Word) and Reporting tools
- Excellent collaboration and network building skills
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred Business-related fields)
- Experience delivering client outsourcing programs
- Experience in defining strategies for improving business outcomes across most of OTC areas
- Experience in designing new ways of managing the operations, preferable OTC
- Strong understanding of the following concepts: Shared Services, Platforms, RPA, Analytics, and AI.
- Proven ability to utilize data to drive new insights
- Proven ability to generate creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
- Self-driven individual, with proven ability to work individually, but also as part of a team
- Excellent leadership, management, and client facing skills.
- Travel required - estimated 30%, varies based on client needs and may include international travel
- Available for conference calls early/late as needed to serve a global team
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.