YOUR ROLE: Senior Community Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent training and/ or professional experience
- 2 + years experience in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications role and/or relevant intern experience
- 3 + years experience in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications role and/or relevant intern experience
- Demonstrated experience of using social media in personal or professional setting.
- Understanding of social media and the online space.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills.
- Experience with media/media buying and marketing strategies/tactics.
- Ability to work in fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Must be well organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.