- Focus, motivate and inspire the team in a goal- and result- orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Train new joiners, and ensure Agents are fully trained, and are performing to a high standard.
- Manage KPI's, ensure deliverables are exceeded and revenue is achieved
- Identify barriers and to improve productivity and success
- Conduct 1-to-1s with team members to assess performance against objectives.
- Acts as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries
- Ensure that all client SLA targets are met, including aspects of: Meeting Client SLA’s, Performance Management, People Management, Transition Management, Other key roles (Recruitment, Quality Management, Policy communication etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.