Role: Talent & Organisation Strategy Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
At Accenture’s Strategy Practice, we work with our clients to solve their toughest issues, realise their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results. As strategy practitioners, we partner with C-suite level executives to define the "what," and then bring the best of Accenture to implement the "how." We drive value, shape new businesses and design operating models for the future to help clients identify and build the capabilities needed to differentiate themselves and outperform their competitors. By joining the Accenture Strategy practice based in Dublin, you will have the opportunity to become part of a niche, growing team working with clients across multiple industries.
As part of the 6,000+ Accenture Strategy professionals in our global community, you will join the Talent & Organisation Strategy team where we focus on helping our clients to get the best out of their people by identifying, designing and driving talent and organisation solutions to improve staff productivity, engagement and performance. You will play a central role in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for working with senior clients to design and deliver the business strategy considering future workforce needs as well as digital opportunities to deliver a compelling employee experience that enables its people to thrive.
As a Talent & Organisation Strategist, you will support clients in shaping and developing:
- Workforce strategies, powered by analytics
- Global operating models
- Leadership development and culture change programmes
There is never be a typical day at Accenture Strategy - that’s why people love it here.
- Deliver successful strategy engagements addressing our clients’ business challenges, to achieve lasting and distinctive outcomes and value
- Develop and manage high performing multidisciplinary Strategy teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to people development initiatives
- Solve complex, ambiguous client business problems, bringing structure and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques; acting and taking decisions with little senior management oversight
- Make, build and sustain trusted senior client relationships in the C-suite by remaining highly attuned to client needs and styles
- Contribute to business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification, proposal development/presentation, and commercial contract negotiation with potential clients
- Contribute to developing Accenture’s Strategy Talent & Organisation practice and building Accenture’s innovative offerings, assets and capabilities
- Assist in market development activities to develop relevant thought leadership
- An excellent University Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or postgraduate degree, a distinct advantage
Experience & Background
- 5+ years’ strategic experience in a leading organisation
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to talent strategies, operating model design and leadership and culture change
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Familiarity with recognised strategy frameworks and techniques; experience of research, quantitative analysis, structured problem solving and executive communication techniques
- Experience of building and sustaining relationships with senior executives of leading organisations in the relevant industry/functional practice
- A solid understanding of front-office operating models and the drivers of commercial strategy
- Natural leadership and the ability to quickly build effective teams and establish trust-based relationships
- Some exposure and/or involvement in sales origination, coupled with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Intellectual capacity and ability to think in new, innovative ways to understand complex issues and develop creative solutions
- An appreciation of how technology and digital can contribute to solving clients’ complex business problems and create new value for customers and employees
- Extraordinary presentation skills, personal impact and charisma to lead senior meetings, presentations and workshops
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Willingness to flexibly accommodate client travel and location requirements
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.