The SDL works in conjunction with the Client Account lead (CAL) to support and enhance the Client relationship. The SDL is specifically responsible for owning and delivering quality outcomes with regard to service levels, people engagement/retention and continuous improvement of the service. This will involve implementing and improving processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies to exceed operational and financial commitments.
Some or all of the following are key responsibilities of the role;
- Oversee seamless execution of the transition from current to future state (transition to be supported by dedicated mobilization teams for that purpose)
- Ensure execution of delivery work across support and content operations teams
- Drive optimization of service and ensure continuous improvement
- Manage the service and all personnel providing it to deliver agreed scope of services while achieving profitability improvements and productive gains
- Actively manage team and individual performance to maintain required productivity and quality, engagement and attrition levels
- Ensure the service leverages Accenture’s full capabilities
- Manage and eliminate service delivery issues in a timely and proactive fashion
Work with Account Management senior executive and commercial support teams to proactively
- Manage supply and demand, service quality and processes to meet delivery expectations
- Implement the levers to consistently achieve performance targets such as Six Sigma, operational excellence, etc.
- Participate in account quality review process and engage appropriately in the Accenture Quality Assurance program
- Proactively improve client and customer relationships, while working with Client Account and Account Delivery Team leadership
- Support the achievement of targets on profitability and cost-to-serve
- Support estimate at completion of account forecasting and planning activities
- Achieve year on year efficiencies
Manage and Develop the Service Delivery Operations team
- Responsible for career management of service delivery operations team (e.g. training, engagement, mentoring, succession planning and annual performance process)
Manage to Contract Operational & Financial Commitments
- Manage and reduce costs on standard offerings, assets, technologies, licenses, facilities, subcontractors (where required)
- Manage recruiting, staffing, pyramid mix, utilization, cost-to-serve, and capacity of staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets.
- Deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies
- Implement standard service level agreement (SLA) and other financial/operational metrics
- Resolve performance issues with delivery leadership
- Formalize delivery plans for the service delivery operations(s) with service group delivery leadership
- May develop supplier/vendor/sub-contractor strategy for service delivery operations
- May lead or support the design of new offerings or services for industry/functional/technical area
- Achieve business objectives (sales, revenue, CCI, cost-to-serve) through articulation and application of standard delivery solutions
- Deliver to overall and specific financial targets
- Reduce cost-to-serve
- Increase usage of standard delivery processes and tools
- Build delivery excellence capability and client centricity in teams
- Create and execute actionable talent management plan for self and others that includes succession plans, capability development plans, contributions to knowledge sharing, etc.
- Contribute to a positive work environment that influences high employee engagement and supports the entity's retention and diversity targets
- Actively participate in the Accenture Ireland community
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has significant latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- 3 – 4 years experience operating in a similar role
- Cost Management
- Operational Excellence
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Contract Compliance Execution
- Demand Management
- Quality and Process Improvement
- Sales Enablement
- Service Change Management
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.