Job Title: The Dock – Cloud & DevOps Engineer
Overview of the Dock
The Dock is Accenture’s global centre for Innovation; it is a living, breathing innovation hub as an accelerator to help Accenture and its clients unlock value by design.
Our design-led, multidiscipline team will research, incubate and pilot new and emerging digital technologies. Opportunities will focus on building the future in real time, partnering with clients across multiple industries and bringing together distinct skillsets to create true acceleration at scale.
Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, the working environment will be open and interactive; an experimentation culture combined with a disruptive brief will ensure that together we make major societal impacts.
Join us on this journey and be part of creating, building and influencing the Dock’s future. We are looking for the people who are:
- Motivated by open ended problems
- Passionate about reshaping the future
- Driven by embracing the unknown
What are we looking for?
· We need someone who has strong independent logic thinking and good understanding of cloud and DevSecOps concepts.
· We need someone who is enthusiastic about learning and following the best practices to deliver high quality infrastructure.
· We need someone who is highly collaborative, open and has a strong interest in new and emerging technologies.
· We need someone who is passionate about Iterative Development and Continuous Improvement.
The Cloud & DevOps Engineer will be responsible for architecting, setting up, managing, and applying the tools and processes that enable software development with guidance. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the SDLC with a heavy focus on automation and the various points at which development could be improved by better tools, automation, or process improvement, and metrics that can be gathered to improve software development.
· 2+ years of experience running and maintaining Microsoft Azure or AWS hosted solutions.
· 2+ years of experience of various cloud services (compute, storage, databases etc.) associated security best practices.
· 2+ years of experienced managing, setting up, and provisioning applications in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (using tools or services such as Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, Azure DevOps etc).
· Experienced with container orchestration tools and workflows (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS etc.).
· Hands on experience with configuration and process automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer etc.
· Good understanding and hands on experience with infrastructure as code.
· 2+ years of experience setting up Git repositories for projects, managing multiple project workflows, and troubleshooting complex issues with Git.
· Good knowledge of network, microservices, serverless designs.
· Experience with pair programming.
· Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc) and within an agile project team
· Ability to prioritise and work on multi-tasks with instructions based on sprint plans.
· Experience setting up and managing DevOps tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube etc.
· Experience in defining one or more following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Security.
· Experience with managing code repositories for shared libraries / components (e.g. NPM, Maven, Nexus, Composer, Azure Container Registry, etc)
· Experience with 1 or more infrastructure testing frameworks (Terratest, Cucumber etc.)
· Experience with code quality tools like TFLint, JSHint/ESLint, FindBugs, etc
· Bachelor’s Degree. Major in computer science, engineering, technology, data science or business a plus.
· Vendor certifications (AWS, Microsoft etc.) very advantageous
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.