The QA team is tasked with evaluating and ensuring quality delivery of the MediaOps Team. This individual is responsible for executing QA service offerings and participating in projects & initiatives led by QA.
- Conduct QA evaluations per client requirements
- Conduct root cause and other data analysis
- Conduct Health Checks for high impact transitions, as requested
- Act as liaison with MediaOps Managers and Team Leads to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation
- Participate as project team member in problem prevention and continuous improvement projects
- Identify improvement opportunities within the MediaOps Team environment
- Act as escalation point of contact for process questions, issues and resolution
- Provide QA progress reports to Team Leads
- Conduct coaching sessions to assist Team Leads when required
- Analyse Customer Satisfaction Survey results, where applicable & recommend improvement efforts
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA evaluations
- Ensure QA evaluations are delivered to MediaOps analysts and ensure feedback loop is complete
- Contribute to the QA Team’s development and share knowledge within the team
- Administer the QA issue repository and ensure all escalations are properly addressed
- BA or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of work experience working within a QA capacity, preferable but not essential
- 2+ years of work experience in a Service Desk or Call Centre or similar preferred
- Ability to identify operational opportunities for improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients
- Use appropriate mannerisms/behaviour when interacting with client groups and/or end-users
- Communicate comfortably with Accenture management or client points of contact
- Escalate conflicts in a timely manner to appropriate personnel
- Mentor and coach others
- Participate and lead in analysing operational opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to the appropriate teams for action
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork
- Be open and flexible to new ideas that may alter team goal.
- Service Delivery and Target Driven environment
- Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery. Candidate will need to stretch during peak / critical service delivery periods
- Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomesapplications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.