DATA DESIGNER SENIOR ANALYST
Data designers are helping lead Fjord into the future of design. We’re forging a new profession that extends service design to answers new challenges around artificial intelligence, the internet of things, and behavioral economics. You exist in two worlds simultaneously, the world of empathy and human experiences, and the world of data, algorithms, and bleeding edge technology. Join us and help create something new, something better, something that bridges humans and data.
Data Designers research, ideate and create data driven experiences that enable substantive action and meaningful change. You will be responsible for researching the data potential within projects and working with other disciplines to design prototypes and develop solutions that bring these concepts to life.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Drive quantitative human-centric research by sourcing, exploring and inspecting client, third- party and open data sources
• Develop data stories that engage and inform end users, clients and stakeholders
• Actively participate in Data+Design activities including developing client workshops, stakeholder interviews, data gathering, and ideation
• Generate data visualizations and digital prototypes that explore patterns, communicate insights or drive new service experiences across web, mobile, wearable or smart environments
• Produce lean technical specification, API documentation and quality control requirements.
• Take an active role in team activities, e.g. crit sessions and best practice initiatives
• Actively propose innovation projects, experiments and workshops
• Actively contribute to thought leadership and points of view
• Participate and contribute to external and internal design and data communities as a Fjordian
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
• Data Journalism
• Data Science
• Information Design
• Data Visualization Engineering
• Visual Analytics Consulting
• Software instrumentation/ Web Analytics
• Proven track record of developing, promoting and executing projects
• High dexterity in speed and quality with the tools of your trade
• Knowledge of and curiosity about data analytics and its opportunities for design
• Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional teams
• Understanding of areas of specialization, including but not limited to quantitative research, visualization design, data strategy, personalization, systems engineering;
• Willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset
• Proficient in creating data models, interaction flows, wireframes, online surveys, simple statistical analyses and lean technical specifications
• Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from data sketching to interactive visualization development
A flexible approach
We understand that traditional models may not work for everyone, so we offer flexible working arrangements which include tailored options for how you work.
Please note, as part of all designer recruitment processes, we’ll require a portfolio of your relevant work in order to consider your application. Please be sure to include a link to an online or downloadable portfolio on your CV, or attach an additional document with samples of your work.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.