Job Title: Part Qualified Accountant
Level: 11 - Analyst
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
The Part Qualified Accountant will partner with the France Country Controllership team to manage finance for an internal Accenture business.
· Ledger control, processing monthly journals and ad hoc activities to ensure consistency and accuracy.
· Monthly balance sheet reconciliation with liaison with Local Finance in Paris and other Accenture locations.
· Monthly profit and loss, balance sheet analysis reporting to country.
· Monthly revenue reporting analysis incl segmentation reviews.
· Participation in Y/E statutory audits.
· Liaise with customers and maintain relationships internally and externally.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of Accounting Ledger processing.
· Cross team support within the Accounting team.
· Adhoc tasks as defined by team lead/manager
· Thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles.
· Analytical and computer skills in MS Office, strong Excel as definite advantage.
· Positive attitude and flexibility.
· Interest in working in a multi-national business environment.
· Customer focused.
· Sense of responsibility, initiative, proactive and high-quality work standards.
· Strong team working skills.
· Resilience and being able to work in a changeable environment.
Qualifications / Experience:
· French speaker is a plus.
· Minimum of at least one year’s experience in an accounting environment.
· Service centre accounting an advantage.
· Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification required – Part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc..
· Experience of Accounting Systems with knowledge of SAP being an advantage.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.