Studio Business Analyst
CIO Enterprise Insights Studio
The CIO organisation is a global team that provides internal technology to support Accenture. Enterprise Insights applies analytics @Accenture to advance the intelligent enterprise. Studio works at the cutting edge of AI/ML tools and techniques to provide our clients with ever better actionable insight.
Our mission is to drive that transformation into an Intelligent Enterprise, delivering business value at speed, actionable insights for people, and responsible automation. We are at the vanguard of this transformation.
We are forward-looking technologists who help drive the evolution of the technology, process and people in advance of the need. We have deep relationships through the Accenture and partner ecosystem that help us remain on the leading edge.
We are passionate about learning, innovation and technology. We are positive, experimental and adaptable. We use lean processes and strive to continuously improve everything that we do. We strive for a work environment that is happy, collaborative and productive.
We are looking to add business analysis talent to the Studio based at The Dock, Accenture’s global Centre for Innovation in Dublin. The Dock is a living, breathing innovation hub as an accelerator to help unlock value by design. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, the working environment is open and interactive.
What we are looking for
The Enterprise Insights Studio is a bit different and we want our Business Analysts to be a bit different too. Of course, you will gather business requirements from stakeholders and document them in user stories, but not just sitting in front of them with a notebook – you will help them ideate and define their vision and co-create those user stories.
You will build strong relationships with your stakeholders and colleagues and work to clear blockers in the delivery of value to our clients.
· Workshop and gather business requirements from stakeholders and, working with those stakeholders, co-creatively document these requirements into user stories
· Work collaboratively with everyone to develop user stories and help clear blockers
· Work with the product owner to populate and prioritise stories in the backlog, obtain clarification on business requirements and educate them on working with the Studio
· Support key stakeholders in identification and resolution of issues
· Ensure clear communication across all stakeholders, PO and team
· Collaborate with different teams to ensure smooth delivery
· Help drive the team to a timely and high-quality output that meets the client’s needs
· Facilitate and lead team interactions and communications
· Relevant 3rd level honours degree
· Previous experience as business analyst in a data team, especially delivering for business functions such as Finance and HR
· Self-starter with a passion for quickly learning, implementing new concepts and being comfortable with ambiguity
· Strong relationship building and communications skills with ability to weave ideas and concepts into stories that coherently explain what is happening to senior stakeholders
· Ability to own and manage content with responsibility for ensuring it is up to date
· Excellent written and verbal storytelling skills
· Detail oriented with good organisational skills (organising meetings/calls and coordinating activities)
· Proven ability to be proactive, suggest new ideas and to drive tasks to completion
· Good experience managing issues, risks, dependencies and escalations
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals
Nice to haves
· Knowledge of Agile development
· Experience with design thinking
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 400,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.