CIO Enterprise Insight Studio – Business Analyst/Scrum Master
Accenture is a leading global professional services company working at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 477K employees serving 6,000 clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Centred at The Dock, Accenture’s global centre for Innovation in Dublin, the CIO Enterprise Insights Studio is at the vanguard of Accenture’s continuing transformation into an Intelligent Enterprise, delivering business value at speed, actionable insights for people, and responsible automation.
We are passionate about learning, innovation and technology. We are positive, experimental and adaptable. We use lean processes and strive to continuously improve everything that we do. We strive for a work environment that is happy, collaborative and productive.
We are looking to add business analysis talent to the Studio team in Dublin. The team perform cutting-edge data science experiments and development using the latest technologies, lean agile and DevOps enabled processes, and a Big Data / AI / Natural Language Processing / Open Un-structured Data technology. This is a great time to join and be part of our growing team. It is an exciting opportunity to explore and implement solutions on how data science can enable the Intelligent Enterprise, and to work in a state-of-the-art innovative environment.
We are based at The Dock, Accenture’s global Centre for Innovation in Dublin. The Dock is a living, breathing innovation hub as an accelerator to help unlock value by design. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, the working environment is open and interactive.
What we are looking for
The Enterprise Insights Studio is a bit different and we want our Business Analysts to be a bit different too. Of course, you will gather business requirements from stakeholders and document them in user stories, but not just sitting in front of them with a notebook – you will help them ideate and define their vision and co-create those user stories.
You will build strong relationships with your stakeholders and colleagues and work to clear blockers in the delivery of value to our clients.
· Workshop and gather business requirements from stakeholders and, working with those stakeholders, co-creatively document these requirements into user stories
· Work collaboratively with everyone to develop user stories and help clear blockers
· Work with the product owner to populate and prioritise stories in the backlog, obtain clarification on business requirements and educate them on working with the Studio
· Support key stakeholders in identification and resolution of issues
· Ensure clear communication across all stakeholders, PO and team
· Collaborate with different teams to ensure smooth delivery
· Help drive the team to a timely and high-quality output that meets the client’s needs
· Facilitate and lead team interactions and communications
· Relevant 3rd level honours degree
· Previous experience as business analyst in a data team, especially delivering for business functions such as Finance and HR
· Proven ability to be proactive, suggest new ideas and to drive tasks to completion
· A demonstrated passion for learning and continuous development, and then implementing newly learned concepts
· Strong relationship building and communications skills with ability to weave ideas and concepts into stories that coherently explain what is happening to senior stakeholders
· An understanding of machine learning / AI concepts and how they might apply to real business problems
· Experience working in an Agile development team
· Practical experience running interactive client workshops to generate business requirements
· Ability to own and manage content with responsibility for ensuring it is up to date
· Excellent written and verbal storytelling skills
· Detail oriented with good organisational skills (organising meetings/calls and coordinating activities)
· Good experience managing issues, risks, dependencies and escalations
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.