- Management: Lead a team of 3 personnel across a number of functions within the Tax environment (1 onshore; 2 offshore). Be responsible for managing and mentoring 3 direct reports, performance management, team motivation and retention.
- Process Improvement: One of the main objectives of the role is to initiate, manage and get involved in projects to improve process efficiency and effectiveness, reducing costs to the company. Work with AFC and SDL to identify areas of improvement and those to move to the offshore team to drive efficiencies.
- Tax Audits: Liaise with Microsoft Tax Managers during possible VAT Audits in any of the several countries across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Internal Audits: Manage Internal Audit queries related to all work performed by the Team.
- Reviewing VAT & WHT Reconciliations and Journals in line with the fiscal calendar to ensure backup documentation is SOX Compliant.
- Making sure that the activities in the VAT & WHT Team are accurately performed within the deadlines previously agreed with the client and filings are made within the statutory deadlines set by the local Tax Authorities.
- Reviewing/Manage all WHT claims prepared by the team to ensure the client is meeting the requirements stipulated by the local Tax Authorities.
- Dealing with miscellaneous tax queries from the business and auditors.
- Engaging in the training, coaching and development of team members.
- Achieving SLA & Metric targets in line with SLA agreements.
- Planning for areas that will impact the operational running of the business to ensure that there is sufficient cross training to cover eventualities (such as vacation, Exam leave, absenteeism, natural attrition).
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.