Job Title: Finance & Accounting Specialist
Level: 9 - Specialist / Team Lead
Accenture Central Holding Controllership (CHC) entities are set up to incorporate, to finance, to participate in, to manage and to supervise enterprises and companies. This role will join the existing CHC team in Dublin providing additional support to the CHC entities.
The responsibilities of the Finance Specialist will be
· Supervise and participate in the General Ledger processes including:
· Reconciliation and analysis of accounts
· Month End Review, Process & Reporting
· Internal Controls (Sarbanes Oxley)
· Oversee monthly/annual royalty process and IP spend
· Integrated Forecasting Solutions updates for CHC entities
· Other ad hoc reporting
· Lead, supervise and coach analysts on CHC Holdings F&A team
· Build relationship with Country Controller, Global Tax Group, Intercompany Group and local Controllerships on various finance matters and provide support with ad hoc reporting and analysis
· Tax accounting, forecasting and reporting
· Support statutory accounts process
· Ensure that all reporting and deliverables are accurate and issued on a timely basis.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications
· Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them
· Other ad hoc duties as required
· Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
· Competent with Excel and Access
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude and flexibility
· Customer focused
· Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
· Strong team working skills
· Prior experience of SAP an advantage
· Fluency in English is required
· Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable.
· Min. 3+ years’ experience in an accounting environment
· Professionally qualified or pursuing qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or relevant experience
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.