Junior PST Analyst
Location: Dublin 3
Contract: Permanent (6-month probationary period)
Working Schedule: Mon – Fri, 08:00 – 17:00 (occasional weekend and holiday coverage expected)
Are you a recent graduate ready to take the exciting next step in your career development? Have you got experience or educational background in I.T, technical support, or digital marketing but just have not received that crucial initial opportunity? If so, this may be the ideal entry level role for you.
We are looking for motivated and technically skilled candidates to join our diverse and rapidly growing PST team.
As a Junior PST Analyst, you will be providing first class technical support and troubleshooting bugs on advertising solutions for one of the world’s most prominent social media platforms.
This will be a high-volume position best suited to people who enjoy applying their technical expertise to the investigation and solving of problems in the delivery of an exemplary customer/user experience.
- Develop deep knowledge within a complex product group
- Investigate and prioritize advertising issues, escalating to a specialist when appropriate for further troubleshooting or de-bugging.
- Own tasks end-to-end until they are assigned to a specialist.
- Discern product confusion from bugs, identify solutions, and advise the sales team advertisers to accomplish the advertisers desired outcome
- Effectively and concisely communicate resolution, technical resolution, workarounds, or product confusion to the sales team
- Partner with product support group specialists to identify solutions to advertising bugs and product confusion
- Facilitate a high-end customer experience related to support for advertising bugs
- Mentor team members and own product support areas
- 1-2 years of technical support experience (ability to understand metrics)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve or troubleshoot issues and distill into clear and concise communications
- Aptitude to support complex products
- Ability to overcome a product learning curve
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Ability to work in teams
- SQL skillset is not required
- Digital Marketing skill/background not required but desirable
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.