Job Title: Manager - Global GS Finance - 9 month FTC
Level: 7- Manager
- Strong communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Demonstrate strong financial management and business advisory skills
- Highly organized, self-motivating and innovative with the ability to influence change
- Good analytical skills, detailed working knowledge of Excel essential
- Flexibility to work across all time zones and cultures due to global nature of the job; Frequent interaction with senior leadership
- Degree / Professional qualification plus experience in a Finance Function
- Responsible for targeting, planning and forecasting of Accenture’s Infrastructure, including Workplace, Local Image, Technology Support, and providing guidance to Functional leads on cost efficiency and areas of improvement.
- Providing advisory support, strategy, consultation and direction on all Finance related issues affecting Geographic Services
- Work on ad-hoc analysis and operational projects as needed
- Preparation & Reporting of Geographic Services Budgets & Forecast in line with Accenture deliverables. Responsible for driving the quarterly/annual financial targeting process
- Develop working relationships with Geographic Unit Finance leads and Accenture Global Finance teams while providing support regards the Accenture economic model
- Preparation of the monthly business variance analysis explaining variances to budget
- Analyzing run rates and spend analysis versus plan while preparing quantitative and qualitative analysis around minimizing risks and costs
- Preparing management information including Key metrics on a regular basis.
- Manage and develop team of 2 specialists and 1 analyst
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.