- Assist in managing and implementing key ACS projects aimed at providing innovative tools and processes for our Client Account Teams to make it easier to do business with us
- Focus on decreasing manual transactional activities to allow Client Account Teams to concentrate on value-add activities for our clients
- Continuously add value through innovation and automation, shifting the roles of our Corporate Functions teams from transactional to advisory services
- Assist in the running of the programme office for cross-functional projects relating to Accenture Commercial Services
- Implement standard project management rigour such as governance structure, project planning, status reporting, risk and issue management
- Ability to create and manage project plans
- Assist in key Business Transformation activities including training and communications
- Successfully collaborate with global teams
- Provide additional support, and assume additional responsibilities, as may be directed by the Programs & Ops Manager
- BA required. Postgraduate or MBA qualification an advantage
- Preferably 5+ years of client facing experience
- Minimal travel required; ability to work with and manage resources remotely
- Can do attitude, take ownership and ability to easily adapt to change
- Program & project management experience
- Experience in the project lifecycle
- Risk and issue management experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in Stakeholder & Relationship Management
- Analytical skills
- People management including mentoring and coaching
- Strong judgment, ability to prioritize and make decisions, and a high level of common sense, including the ability to identify risks before they materialize
- Fluent in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.